Set Up Your Account
All students can set up an account to use the VLE. This account will allow you to also maintain your contact information and follow your progress in school. Click the link below to set up your account.
A Parent Portal (parent.stjago.com) has been provided for Parents, the Student Portal is maintained strictly for students.
Student wishing to register may contact their form teacher or the Student Support Administrator (Mrs Mighty-Byfield)
Already registered students should have no trouble using the system.
April 12, 2016.
You can send a help message to your Support Administrator using this form
- (1) PRAYER BREAKFAST AT RAVENSWORTH (2) MENTOR/ADOPT A FORM!!!Friday, September 29, 2017 (1) PRAYER BREAKFAST AT RAVENSWORTH (2) MENTOR/ADOPT A FORM!!! published Friday, September 29, 2017
- Support a brilliant artist and St Jago past student RICHARD SMITHMonday, July 17, 2017 Support a brilliant artist and St Jago past student RICHARD SMITH published Monday, July 17, 2017
- Handing over of just under $6.5M towards Science Labs Refurbishing Project!Sunday, July 16, 2017 Handing over of just under $6.5M towards Science Labs Refurbishing Project! published Sunday, July 16, 2017
- Jezeel Bryan Still Carrying the St Jago Name!!!Jezeel Bryan, who was a student at St Jago from 2012-2016, has been successful in her endevours abroad. She has been awarded the first ever international and black female to compete in the United States Tennis Association's Tennis Tournament and the first international officer for Key Club District 14c, Zone E. Indeed, Greatness is born here, excellence lives here, success dwells here.
Keep up the good work Ms Bryan.
- Five Million Dollars (J$5M) Target Surpassed for Science Labs Refurbishing Exercise!Sunday, June 4, 2017 Five Million Dollars (J$5M) Target Surpassed for Science Labs Refurbishing Exercise! published Sunday, June 4, 2017
- The IDB handover computers to the PSA for St JagoThursday, May 4, 2017 Fellow Past Students and Friends of St Jago! Labor Omnia Vincit Please keep St Jago always in your thoughts and in your prayers.
- CONTRIBUTIONS IN HAND FOR THE REFURBISHING OF THE SCIENCE LABSMonday, May 1, 2017 Fellow Past Students/Friends of St. Jago! Please see updated Spreadsheet representing contributions in hand for the refurbishing of the Science Labs.
- CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED TO DATE: SCIENCE LABS REFURBISHING EXERCISE!Friday, April 7, 2017 Fellow Past Students/Friends of St. Jago! As promised, please see attached Spreadsheet representing contributions received to date regarding the Refurbishing of the Science Labs Exercise.
- ISSA Boys & Girls Championship Begins
- Monthly Test Ends
- Ms Joy Alexander chairman of our school.
- Bursar Mrs Neveta Fuller
- A panel of men sit down to have a discussion ahead of our Boys' Day 2017 event themed "man a top striker." A video feature of the discussion will be available soon.
From the left entertainer Bucky Ital, entrepreneur Roan Patterson, Head Boy Javaughn Keyes, motivational speaker Fredrick Robinson and teacher Shane Edwards.
- Congratulations to fifth form student Suddene Stone who has been elected Lieutenant Governor of Key Club Division 3.
- Monday, March 6, 2017 Fellow Past Students and Friends of St. Jago! We write to inform you of an exciting new initiative being undertaken at our dearly loved alma mater which is to be implemented in keeping with the strategic plans and objectives for the school's advancement in Science. On the initiative of Principal Mrs. Collette Fuertado-Pryce, a bold approach was made to the Minister of Education Hon. Ruel Reid, to request his consideration for funding support to the Science Department at St Jago High School. Emboldened by the exceptional results that the school continues to display in all spheres of its curricula and co-curricular involvements, the Minister immediately authorised disbursement of Ten Million Dollars (J$10M) toward the refurbishing the Science Labs (Physics, Biology and Chemistry) with the expectation that the school would employ creative means of raising the additional capital required in order to complete the Project. The full cost of the project is Fifteen Million Dollars (J$15M). Our challenge is therefore to provide an additional Five Million Dollars (J$5M) to supplement that which has already been provided by the Education Ministry.We have assured the Minister that this activity will not be a challenge for the St. Jago family. Time is of the essence, and while other efforts will be pursued, in order to implement the Project a decision was taken to first reach out to Past Students, who as a unit have always stepped up and provided much needed support to the school whenever the call is made. Our confident overture to the Minister was readily validated by your overwhelming initial responses. We will share this with our young charges as an example of the ?giving back? that has been established at St. Jago, and will impress upon them the importance of this legacy being fostered, nurtured and continued. Those of us who will facilitate the fund raising effort are inspired and motivated by your support to the school?s growth and development. We look forward to providing you with interim updates during Project roll-out and encourage you to make direct inquiries at anytime concerning its progress.On behalf of the Board of Governors, Administration and Staff, and importantly, the young Ravens who will benefit most from the refurbished Science labs, we thank those of you who have already made generous contributions toward this project and we look forward to receiving commitments for funding support from many others in order to achieve our target - Yes, we can!KINDLY MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO ST. JAGO PAST STUDENTS ASSOCIATION - THANK YOU.Blessings!Melody Royal (Mrs.)Project CoordinatorSt. Jago High School Science Laboratory Refurbishing ProjectTel: 926-8053/809-4188/863-8118561-370-7874 (Fla based overseas #)
This site is sponsored by Elixom.com