You can send a help message to your Support Administrator using this form
- PRESENTING OUR NEWLY REFURBISHED SCIENCE LABSWednesday, November 1, 2017 PRESENTING OUR NEWLY REFURBISHED SCIENCE LABS published Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- (1) PRAYER BREAKFAST AT RAVENSWORTH (2) MENTOR/ADOPT A FORM!!!Friday, September 29, 2017 (1) PRAYER BREAKFAST AT RAVENSWORTH (2) MENTOR/ADOPT A FORM!!! published Friday, September 29, 2017
- Support a brilliant artist and St Jago past student RICHARD SMITHMonday, July 17, 2017 Support a brilliant artist and St Jago past student RICHARD SMITH published Monday, July 17, 2017
- Handing over of just under $6.5M towards Science Labs Refurbishing Project!Sunday, July 16, 2017 Handing over of just under $6.5M towards Science Labs Refurbishing Project! published Sunday, July 16, 2017
- Jezeel Bryan Still Carrying the St Jago Name!!!Jezeel Bryan, who was a student at St Jago from 2012-2016, has been successful in her endevours abroad. She has been awarded the first ever international and black female to compete in the United States Tennis Association's Tennis Tournament and the first international officer for Key Club District 14c, Zone E. Indeed, Greatness is born here, excellence lives here, success dwells here.
Keep up the good work Ms Bryan.
- Five Million Dollars (J$5M) Target Surpassed for Science Labs Refurbishing Exercise!Sunday, June 4, 2017 Five Million Dollars (J$5M) Target Surpassed for Science Labs Refurbishing Exercise! published Sunday, June 4, 2017
- The IDB handover computers to the PSA for St JagoThursday, May 4, 2017 Fellow Past Students and Friends of St Jago! Labor Omnia Vincit Please keep St Jago always in your thoughts and in your prayers.
- CONTRIBUTIONS IN HAND FOR THE REFURBISHING OF THE SCIENCE LABSMonday, May 1, 2017 Fellow Past Students/Friends of St. Jago! Please see updated Spreadsheet representing contributions in hand for the refurbishing of the Science Labs.
- CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED TO DATE: SCIENCE LABS REFURBISHING EXERCISE!Friday, April 7, 2017 Fellow Past Students/Friends of St. Jago! As promised, please see attached Spreadsheet representing contributions received to date regarding the Refurbishing of the Science Labs Exercise.
- ISSA Boys & Girls Championship Begins
- Ms Joy Alexander chairman of our school.
- Bursar Mrs Neveta Fuller
- A panel of men sit down to have a discussion ahead of our Boys' Day 2017 event themed "man a top striker." A video feature of the discussion will be available soon.
From the left entertainer Bucky Ital, entrepreneur Roan Patterson, Head Boy Javaughn Keyes, motivational speaker Fredrick Robinson and teacher Shane Edwards.
- Congratulations to fifth form student Suddene Stone who has been elected Lieutenant Governor of Key Club Division 3.
This site is sponsored by Elixom.com